General Membership Requirements
Those Interested in the Indiana Fire Association must meet the following qualifications:
- Be at least 18 or older for regular membership
- Be at least 14 - 17 years of age for junior membership
- Maintain a full time residence within the confines of the IFA service area or attend an academic institution of a full time basis (See College Membership)
- Submit to a Criminal History Check (No cost to candidate)
- Be able to complete Essentials of Firefighting during their probationary period.